More Clothes

Jose420

I think that Project Zomboid lacks most kinds of clothes like to say when come the winter to have a coat Can you stand more cold but being in faster heat you will heat more quickly.

other than saying that implement serious than if you have colored clothing black and these zombies in the dark will not be able to see very clear in the night  but if you stay to long in that place the zombies will able to find you whit their nouses 

Makes sense as actual camouflage is quite realistic, though as you yourself can barely see at night it doesn´t make much of a difference so far, unless they eventually add night vision goggles of some sort that maybe ex military personal might have at home or someone might have bough or even from stores for hunting and similar enthusiasts. 

Makes sense as actual camouflage is quite realistic, though as you yourself can barely see at night it doesn´t make much of a difference so far, unless they eventually add night vision goggles of some sort that maybe ex military personal might have at home or someone might have bough or even from stores for hunting and similar enthusiasts. 

NVGs should be really rare and eat up batteries like crazy.

Interesting thing about camouflage at night, wearing all black is a bad idea as you will stand out as a black blob. The best way to camouflage at night is using what you would normally use during the day.

Interesting thing about camouflage at night, wearing all black is a bad idea as you will stand out as a black blob. The best way to camouflage at night is using what you would normally use during the day.

Then the thieves in the night to steal dress in black?  :blink:

Then the thieves in the night to steal dress in black?  :blink:

Isn't too bad in an urban setting, against bush you really stand out.

It's been kinda irking me that unisex shirts are referred to as 'blouses' in game, when in America a blouse is an extremely light, almost decorative piece of clothing more meant to be worn by women. Not really that big of an issue, but for the sake of authenticity we might eventually want to eventually get basic shirts changed to just shirts.

It's been kinda irking me that unisex shirts are referred to as 'blouses' in game, when in America a blouse is an extremely light, almost decorative piece of clothing more meant to be worn by women. Not really that big of an issue, but for the sake of authenticity we might eventually want to eventually get basic shirts changed to just shirts.

I hope you can wear the opposite sexes clothes soon, would be hilarious if doing it would give you a negative to NPC interactions.  :P   

I hope you can wear the opposite sexes clothes soon, would be hilarious if doing it would give you a negative to NPC interactions.  :P   

Or you know you may just be scotish and its a kilt to you, also t-shirts are greatly missed.

But as for the camouflage, i meant for at night as to not attract zombie attention as they can't usually see that good, and in black you should be even harder to see as black doesn't reflect light so you will essentially be even darker. Zombies don't think logical. :P so far we know you can't camouflage smell as its a no, sort of on the suggest list, by sight we can if implemented like this though like said you still can't see shit yourself. and by sound well that takes practice, therefor the skill.

Or you know you may just be scotish and its a kilt to you, also t-shirts are greatly missed.

But as for the camouflage, i meant for at night as to not attract zombie attention as they can't usually see that good, and in black you should be even harder to see as black doesn't reflect light so you will essentially be even darker. Zombies don't think logical. :P

This doesn't make any sense, yes, zombies do not think but you will still stand out as you are darker than your surroundings.

But as for the camouflage, i meant for at night as to not attract zombie attention as they can't usually see that good, and in black you should be even harder to see as black doesn't reflect light so you will essentially be even darker. Zombies don't think logical. :P

This doesn't make any sense, yes, zombies do not think but you will still stand out as you are darker than your surroundings.

Yeah okay im not q 100% sure so lets just agree to disagree there but the same should also go for camouflage colored clothes, many hubters, ex soldiers or even current soldiers and general enthousiasts would prob have this and perhaps you get a little bonus on not being seen for each matching piece of clothing you wear up to a full camo suit.