Bundle Extravaganza!

Nevan

I know what you're all thinking; I often think the same. "I wish I had new games to play while waiting for Project Zomboid. I'm so easily bored with the ones I already have and constantly need new forms of entertaining in order to get my fill."

Well what if I told you that thanks to my constant searching of Google and several well known sites, I can show you how to get so many games that, at the time of writing this sentence, I can't be bothered count them all. For the low, low price of around £15. How, you're asking. Bundles, that's how. Also Steam midweek madness sales. Anyway, to the Bundlemobile!

On Bundlestars.com, there are several awesome Bundles going on you guys might like to know about.

The first I'd recommend is the "Superfly Indie Bundle", featured on the Bundlestars main page, with games such as:

- Disciples III: Renaissance. 

- Galaxy on Fire 2.

- Afterfall Insanity. 

- Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers.

- Dungeons: The Dark Lord. 

- Cargo Commander.

- Zeno Clash.

- The Journey Down.

- Kung Fu Strike: A Warrior's Rise.

- Weird Worlds: Return To Infinite Space.

All of the above is available to purchase in a bundle of steam-keys for £3.91.

The second I'd recommend is the "Masters of Strategy Bundle", found here:  http://www.bundlestars.com/deals/masters-of-strategy-bundle/

It contains:

- Tropico 3.

- Earth 2160.

- Patrician IV - Steam Special Edition.

- Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire.

- Restaurant Empire 2.

For £2.34.

But I know what you're thinking. This is a Project Zomboid forum, and us people, we love Zombies. "I want a zombie game to help pass the time before the next release!" You say? Well, in that case you might like the "Indie Jam Bundle", found here and containing several zombie-themed games: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/bundle-two-indie-games/

It contains:

- Unstoppable Gorg.

- Twin Sector.

- Stellar Impact.

- Dead Horde (zombie game :3).

- Future Wars.

- Greed: Black Border.

- Grotesque Tactics.

- Trapped Dead ('nother zombie game).

- Grotesque Tactics 2.

- Trauma. 

For £3.84.

Finally, the steam deal of the moment I'd recommend would be Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad for £1.75 and the Deluxe Edition upgrade for a further £1.75.

So there you have it, 25 games for £13.59. Have fun. :D

However, that's not all. There are several sites I would recommend, aside from steam, that commonly do very cheap deals. 

The first is getgamesgo.com, a site I first heard about at Rezzed this year after kind of meeting Captain Binky. 

The second is gamersgate.com, a very good site that does a lot of good deals. 

Similarly, there is gog.com, a site that specializes in older titles, as far as I can tell. 

I believe they all have sales on at the moment, too! So try not to torture your wallet too much. :3

Archived