Alittle too long 2 transfer inventory

realdead_man

You can put your bullets into boxes when you have 30(i think) of them sam goes with nails not sure about seeds tho.

When you put something into the bag it  can sometimes take long like when you put logs in, that i can agree on but you can always fast forward so its okay :P

Transferring items isn't tied to the game time. If you change the time scale to 1h in game = 1h irl the time to move stuff will stay the same (i think). It's a matter of perception in a game where the time frame doesn't correspond to real life. You don't move at lighting speed across the map just because 1h irl is a day in game time. It's gamey but I think it works just fine. That and what Erik said ;)

I understand. In long tasks you can speed the time from the top right corner. I do that a lot when sawing logs etc. Maybe they could implement a hotkey for speeding up... Or a mod for that?

They already have hotkeys for that.

F2 = pause.

F3 = normal speed

F4 = first speedup speed (I forget if that is X2 or X3, whichever).

F5 = fastest speed

For some tasks I'll toggle between F4 and F3 to boost time a bit.

I understand. In long tasks you can speed the time from the top right corner. I do that a lot when sawing logs etc. Maybe they could implement a hotkey for speeding up... Or a mod for that?

They already have hotkeys for that.

F2 = pause.

F3 = normal speed

F4 = first speedup speed (I forget if that is X2 or X3, whichever).

F5 = fastest speed

For some tasks I'll toggle between F4 and F3 to boost time a bit.

Oh God I hate F key bindings. I have one of those keyboards where the F keys have different functions, so you have to hold a key down to actually use the key normally.