Craftable Weapons Mod

ToastedFishSandwich

Hey there, this is a little mod that I've created which allows you to craft a variety of different weapons from the materials and items you find around Muldraugh. I hope you all enjoy playing with my mod as much as I have creating it.

The mod adds clubs and spears which are both crafted with planks and kitchen knives. They can also both be augmented, you can drive nails through your club or attach a knife to the end of your spear.Crafting these wooden items doesn't currently remove durability from your knives allowing total sustainability (at least until you exhaust Muldraugh's considerable supply of trees). The mod also adds a pan-crowbar combination and pool balls in socks. There's a lot more to come including further variations and entirely new weapons.

I'm always open to suggestions which can be submitted to this thread. I also appreciate feedback on balancing since I basically just mess around with the numbers. If you think something is too powerful or not powerful enough then please tell me so I can fix it.

You can find my mod on pz-mods.net.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...