More firearm variety

NeuroticJade

Hello Devs! (if you're reading this lol) I'm pretty new to the PZ community so please bear with me. I understand you guys probably have a long list of things that still need to be implemented but hear me out. I was having a great discussion today with some members in the indie stone discord and we all agreed that the pool of firearms in the game should be expanded upon further with more realistic representations. My suggestion for a firearm that was extremely common during the early 90s is the glock 19. Obviously it would be smart to call it something else in game (g19 possibly). Many civilians and police departments were using this pistol due to its light weight, small size, and its high magazine capacity. I think it would be a fantastic addition to the game and a great find off of a dead zombie police officer or maybe in a nightstand. Not to mention it would help diversify the firearm pool. As I understand the only 9mm pistol on the game right now is the m9 which would be more common in military areas. If anyone else has any suggestions for more firearms please post them!! After all, Variety is the spice of life. 

some ideas for guns

Sub machine Guns

- MP5/ MP5k

- MP7

- UMP 45

- Tec 9

- P90

Pistols

-  USP

-  Colt  Python

-  CZ 75

Shotguns

- Spas 12

Long Rifles

- SKS

- Mosin Nagant

- Fal

Attachments

-Speed loaders for revolvers.

I want to see more civilian weapons the most:

Remington 870  -The civilian variant with a wood stock and pump, similar to the j-2000 but maybe more durability or different accuracy?

Bushmaster AR-15  -The semi-auto civilian version.

Remington 700 .308 rifle  -I believe these typically hold five rounds which would be a nice upgrade from the three round rifle.

Ruger p85  -More commonly owned by civilians than the m9 but similar in many ways.

10/22  -semi-auto .22 rifle, it can be tube fed or magazine fed depending on the manufacturer.

some bolt action .22 rifle, good for low level shooters who need a bit of range?

The Yeet Cannon 9mm would be a funny rare Easter egg gun, it is a real gun produced by hi-point Firearms.

1 minute ago, loudboomaker said:

I want to see more civilian weapons the most:

Remington 870  -The civilian variant with a wood stock and pump, similar to the j-2000 but maybe more durability or different accuracy?

Bushmaster AR-15  -The semi-auto civilian version.

Remington 700 .308 rifle  -I believe these typically hold five rounds which would be a nice upgrade from the three round rifle.

Ruger p85  -More commonly owned by civilians than the m9 but similar in many ways.

10/22  -semi-auto .22 rifle, it can be tube fed or magazine fed depending on the manufacturer.

some bolt action .22 rifle, good for low level shooters who need a bit of range?

The Yeet Cannon 9mm would be a funny rare Easter egg gun, it is a real gun produced by hi-point Firearms.

I agree. Civilian and law enforcement firearms should be priority. 

Edited by NeuroticJade