Intel Graphic Driver Crash?

mullaccm

Question

Hi,

The game gets to the 'This is how you died' screen fades out and then my entire screen flickers black and the game shuts down and this message appears.
tiZ0MNi.jpg

I have tried looking for an update for my graphics driver and Intel is telling me that i have the newest version after performing the system update checker tool.

Any ideas? I can't afford to buy a new computer so should I just get a refund?

Cheers - mullaccm

my bad .problem was his first listed (Graphics Driver stopped responding) same error message as first complaint except mine says NVidia driver stopped responding and recovered.dont happen all the time I can play for hrs and no problem then there will be times it happens 4 or 5 times in row .happens on my sons pc also and he has a different card he has the 690 2 gig gtx. so from seeing others with different cards and drivers are having same crash figured I would mention it to u .btw loving the game good job peps.

p.s I did try lowing the res and frames but same thing also as mentioned before same error with older drivers from NVidia also .I play at locked frames at 30 and 1360-768

Can someone post a tl;dr (An fully explained explanation that's simple) to explain how to fix this problem?

Which problem?

my bad .problem was his first listed (Graphics Driver stopped responding) same error message as first complaint except mine says NVidia driver stopped responding and recovered.dont happen all the time I can play for hrs and no problem then there will be times it happens 4 or 5 times in row .happens on my sons pc also and he has a different card he has the 690 2 gig gtx. so from seeing others with different cards and drivers are having same crash figured I would mention it to u .btw loving the game good job peps.

p.s I did try lowing the res and frames but same thing also as mentioned before same error with older drivers from NVidia also .I play at locked frames at 30 and 1360-768

Sorry for the delay in responding, Capt -- just finished a move cross-country. =D Does this still happen?