GodWaffle

The reason I think there needs to be some sort of "relationship" tab or window is because I don't think pure dialogue alone will be enough to convey the relationships between your character and the NPC's or the NPC's and each other. 

Also, I have a question: Will we be able to pick certain things to say to NPC's? Like will we be able to have limited conversations with these characters or will they be the ones doing all the talking? I'm assuming since we can give commands that we can have basic conversation with them (about tasks/events/inventory/etc).

The reason I think there needs to be some sort of "relationship" tab or window is because I don't think pure dialogue alone will be enough to convey the relationships between your character and the NPC's or the NPC's and each other. 

Also, I have a question: Will we be able to pick certain things to say to NPC's? Like will we be able to have limited conversations with these characters or will they be the ones doing all the talking? I'm assuming since we can give commands that we can have basic conversation with them (about tasks/events/inventory/etc).

After posting in this topic I actually took to the suggestion forums with a relationship chart idea, it didnt get much positive response though :(

After posting in this topic I actually took to the suggestion forums with a relationship chart idea, it didnt get much positive response though :(

Probably due to how far off NPCs are. Don't lose heart though. A group relations web similar to how zafehouse diaries works would be great. Charting the general disposition group members have with every other group member. Larger groups would be hard to keep track of your standings with people so something like that will be needed. Even if it only gave a general estimate of your standings with others and their standings with the rest of the group based on gossip you have listened to or events you have actually seen. 

Probably due to how far off NPCs are. Don't lose heart though. A group relations web similar to how zafehouse diaries works would be great. Charting the general disposition group members have with every other group member. Larger groups would be hard to keep track of your standings with people so something like that will be needed. Even if it only gave a general estimate of your standings with others and their standings with the rest of the group based on gossip you have listened to or events you have actually seen. 

Thats actually the inspiration for the idea too. Fucking love that game.

Only i'd prefer it if you were not omnipresent to everyones feelings and instead the relationship web was based off upon observed/known relationships