Dishing Up and Cutlery

Okamikurainya

Just a small little addition that I think could work well for group survival, as well as just some quality of life goodness...

The ability to dish up up certain foods, such as stirfry, onto plates in a similar manner as adding soup and such to bowls.
Then once added in, there would be a slot opened up similar to adding spices which will allow certain utensils to be added which will increase the happiness gained from the meal. Soup will allow for spoons, whilst stirfry and such on a plate or bowl could have a knife and fork added to it. On consumption, the utensils will be returned to the player, perhaps dirty. This will increase the usefulness of the utensils and give you a reason to keep them around, rather than just being disposable last resort weapons.
Eating without utensils while you're covered with zombie blood and dirt could increase the risk of food poisoning by a bit.

What y'all think?

I'd be all for putting utensils down on table and being able to pour a meal directly onto a plate I've set down. Then your character will just sit down and automatically eat and use the utensils like a normal civilized human rather than scarfing everything down by hand in front of your refrigerator.