28 Days Later Challenge!

Jawface

Put these into your sandbox setting and post below for how long you have survived
These setting are Similar-ish to the 28 days later rage zombies
If you think I got something wrong in these setting please reply
Note the weaknesses and strengths of these rage zombies (it may save your life)
Strengths: They hear you from far away, they run as fast as you, you die instantly if you get infected and they are very strong in numbers.
Weaknesses: They are fragile so taking one down shouldnt be a problem, they have a short memory which means if you run around a corned you are more likely to lose them.

Speed: Sprinters
Strength: Normal
Toughness: Fragile
Transmission: Blood & Saliva
Infection Mortality: Instant
Reanimate Time: Instant
Cognition: Navigate
Memory: Short
Decomposition: Weakens
Sight: Eagle
Hearing: Weakest Setting
Smell: Weakest setting

Please but some evidence below for how long you have survived wether it is in a screenshot or video its acceptable and will be posted below. Remember, its a competition!

1st place: 1 month 7 days 22 hours Johnnie Walker

2nd place:Over 10 hours but unspecified DovydasAl

3rd place: 10 hours CrazyAL

Jawface

Well......

I spawned and ran to the warehouse, after getting a axe and other needed items i made my way to Cortman Medical to set up base camp, after which i decided to go to the police station and get ammunition. Ended up getting around 200!!! ROUNDS! I then began to collect food and start wiping out the infected in the area. Then i began constructing a wall with no real effort it was completed.

After this i was low on all carpentry supplies and my survivor came down with a brutal cold i spent 2 days waiting for it to die down, Once i felt better i walked outside and a helicopter flew pasts me bringing a horde of infected my way of course they saw me considering i was outside of my wall. I ran inside and got my axe and handgun and shotgun and all my ammunition after realizing the sheer size of them (over 300) I turned on the oven on the top floor and went to bed, when i woke up the walls gave away and they began charging the house, the barricades held out for a little bit longer thankfully, but nothing can last forever they broke inside and i ran upstairs and set up a kill line on the top floor, armed with 3 fully loaded pistols i began taking my shots waiting for the house to catch on fire. After several minutes of this i popped out my shotgun and started blasting away the entire entrance to the top floor was a gory mess, after several more minutes i retreated to the bathroom armed with 15 rounds for my pistol and slid in my last clip waiting and praying for the house to catch on fire the door let go and i began blasting them 15 rounds later i pulled out my axe and began wailing on them, sadly i got swarmed............. It was the sad end of Samuel L. Jackson :'(

Challenge accepted!

wri13c.jpg

1trlhg.jpg

EDIT: omg this is intens! you cant make ANY sounds or ur dead

Yeah that's how it would be in the real 28 days later

EG I just escaped from horde I beathe a sigh of relief and they start smashing my barricades down

Okay since i clearly survived the longest i am going to give some tips:

1: Get strong

2: Get Agility

3: If you can get graceful as well

4: Only run if caught

5: If you are forced to kill a zombie run like hell because more will be coming

6: Only move during the day and stay away from roads go by the countryside

5 hours lol on first attempt, I managed 10 hours on my second attempt :P recorded it going to put it on my channel, I'll link to this thread in my vid desc.... might try it a few more times was a blast... totally intense, I'm still a bit of a noob at this game had no idea how fast they run totally caught me of guard in the first run, I did go a bit cheaty in the second attempt though made my guy athletic allows you make a little distance from them when they do get after you but it really didn't end up helping me much maybe added some seconds to my life.... anyways good times! awesome challenge.

Ermm is there a way to prove it? Because after i die i always delete my save game so yeah........

Anyway if you insist i might do a retry after i am done with my Walking Dead game

Just do i screenshot when it say how long u have survived f12

• 4 weeks later...