Patch Regular Branch someday ?

agreubill

3 hours ago, sadpickle said:

I'm not sure what the logic to having three branches (1 core and 2 experimental) of the game is. The PZ playerbase is, well, small. I for one don't play Vehicles, because it doesn't play nice with Hydrocraft. Perhaps there would be more feedback on vehicles if it were in the main branch?

I trust there's a logic to it, but I don't see it. Embrace the alpha; push Vehicles to main.

Oh no, there goes the review score, here comes a shit ton of negative posts any time during affects a saved game (as assuredly the vehicles build has three times, and will again on release for anyone from an older version), and cur unending complaints about obvious, known stuff (e.g slight UI framerate loss instead of massive framerate improvement for the rest of the game), drowning out any useful feedback. She guess to obvious features not a being implemented. We then spend much  of our lives as janitors, assaying people's fears.

Been tilting at this particular windmill since the "NPCs are kind of buggy / the game is being rushed to completion" scare of 2012 ...

Archived