So when does society officially fall apart?

Not sure if gunfire ever stops, but you should only ever hear two helicopters.

Technically speaking, society already fell apart brosky. Not sure who's still turning up at the office with the undead banging on the windows. Good thing is no telemarketers tho.

1 hour ago, King Kitteh said:

Not sure if gunfire ever stops, but you should only ever hear two helicopters.

Technically speaking, society already fell apart brosky. Not sure who's still turning up at the office with the undead banging on the windows. Good thing is no telemarketers tho.

Those zombie jehovahs witnesses though, keep knocking on my door.

11 minutes ago, sharkstertheshark said:

Those zombie jehovahs witnesses though, keep knocking on my door.

I read somewhere that lead can kill bacteria. Maybe that will cure them of their zombification.

I recommend giving them two doses of lead to be taken orally, the doses may be given using a "special syringe", the double barreled variety if possible. If symptoms persist metal suppositories in the form of a steel tipped boot may be needed.

12 hours ago, bobchaos said:

I think it's safe to say society outside the quarantine zone falls apart about 1 month in. That's when most broadcasts end over radios and television

Yeah, i kind of reached that conclusion after I stumbled upon the last broadcast. I had my last helicopter fly over after the power shut off and its been dead air since. 

'

Spoiler

The game starts on July 9th, the world is over by July 17th. I don't have my notes on hand, but that seems about right. Things are mostly quiet till about July 14th or 15th, no "real" updates, then suddenly everyone dies. It only takes like 3 days for everyone to die. 

Spoiler

The disease is probably spread across the globe by Meteors, so its everywhere.. And its Airborne for 99% of the population. The survivor is immune to the airborne effects, but still can be infected via fluid transmission  

Archived