Gasoline in other containers.

Sanctus

With generators being in game for a while now and cars coming later it surprises me that you cannot put gasoline in spray cans, water bottles and buckets.

This seems like something that is pretty common sense.

Please let us put gas in anything that can also hold water.

And water in gas cans too if that's not in.

I can't say for certain which kinds, but having worked with gasoline, I can tell you its a solvent. It can dissolve containers that aren't designed for it, including certain kinds of plastics. It used to be that folks would just have us fill up gas cans in cars. Now they say to put it on the ground. (Static discharge vapor flames at 68 F)That's why it says "use gasoline only in approved containers" its just not fluff. It scares me to think of how many containers I safely filled that were old metal gas cans that weren't grounded. I look back and go, we lived dangerously. (And lived!) Heck, we didn't even have pump shutoffs, now they are often outside where customers can hit them.

I do think we should perhaps have a few sizes of gas cans though, since we can't tell the game how full we want it, and from my understanding of a certain spoiler that is the plan.