United States Military Pack

Found a semi working solution to fix the errors and get menus working at least

If you modify:
USMilitaryGear\media\lua\client\ISUI\ISQuickAccessContainers.lua

Just update the file by adding the two missing variables to the top like:

require "ISUI/ISInventoryPage"

local sqsContainers = {}
local sqsVehicles = {}

function ISInventoryPage:refreshBackpacks()

This file borrows some of its code from:

ProjectZomboid\media\lua\client\ISUI\ISInventoryPage.lua

There are a few differences between the two, so more sections may need to be updated.

On 13/05/2018 at 11:53 PM, link8dragon said:

Hello, I really like your mod and I see that i'm not the only one ^^

And, just for you to know, DJ Crash (a russian modder I see publish things on steam) looks to have made 3D custom model for some of your clothes, at least your mod is listed in his modpack "BOTE Pack" (the only one with clohtes) and he looks to have custom models for some clothes (look at this screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/L1FCXdY )

So I was wondering if maybe you could ask him for using his models and maybe update your mod for having custom clothes show up on player (and maybe Zeds, but one thing after the other ^^)

the only little thing a it tricky ^^ is that he russian and speak english as well as I speak russian, so that's not gonna be very easy to understand each other ;)

But it could finish your mod well

I've check his mod but it replaces Textures and not clothes, so everyone (zombies include) have this kind of clothes. 
The clothing system will change everything so wait and see.

Edited by W.Williams

On 11/16/2018 at 7:34 AM, W.Williams said:

Mod FIXED

Hey Wayne, Is there a chance to get the latest version for none steam user?

Thanks!

Man, this is awesome! I especially love the caliber-specific suppressors, I thought the universal-suppressor mod was a bit OP.

What are the odds this mod will be updated complete with visible parts for the new build at some point? As in, do you have access to models that would be suitable for this, do you have experience with modeling, do you need a modeler etc?

On 10/6/2019 at 1:30 AM, Max Dickings said:

Man, this is awesome! I especially love the caliber-specific suppressors, I thought the universal-suppressor mod was a bit OP.

What are the odds this mod will be updated complete with visible parts for the new build at some point? As in, do you have access to models that would be suitable for this, do you have experience with modeling, do you need a modeler etc?

Yes I think universal suppressor was op and especially not realistic !

Absolutely yes, i want to make 3D models for the next update (41 if i'm not wrong) and camo visible !
I've few experience in 3D and if someone want to help me, he can send me a private message and we will talk !