Curious bug

Strider

So I think I've found a bug which is (almost) as much fun as the 'get pissed on watermelons' bug

You can use shoes as dice. That's right, forget rolling a die in dungeons & dragons and instead just take off your shoe and throw that across the table!

If there are more than one pair of shoes then he continues rolling the dice, I mean shoe.

God, I'm so confused.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/4PNYn

Little did you know, we Dungeon Masters frequently store our dice in our shoes in order to always have them at hand when needed. Speaking of, I've gotta get ready for my campaign- but I'll mention this to someone so it can get fixed (booo) :P

Little did you know, we Dungeon Masters frequently store our dice in our shoes in order to always have them at hand when needed. Speaking of, I've gotta get ready for my campaign- but I'll mention this to someone so it can get fixed (booo) :P

What system do you use?

We used to use Rolemaster years back. I miss playing quite a bit it was a lot of fun and scratches an itch that no computer game really can because of it's flexibility although I felt that Rolemaster was to 'number-crunchy' and didn't always allow for a game to move very quickly.

D&D 4th Edition, which errs on the side of a bit number-y as well; however, once you get used to the ruleset (and throw in a few house rules) it can move along at a pretty brisk pace. I look at tabletop gaming rules kinda like pirates look at the pirate's code.

D&D 4th Edition, which errs on the side of a bit number-y as well; however, once you get used to the ruleset (and throw in a few house rules) it can move along at a pretty brisk pace. I look at tabletop gaming rules kinda like pirates look at the pirate's code.

Im far too out of touch to appreciate the differences but I remember D&D as not being number-crunchy at all. I suppose the 4th edition has expanded upon the originals quite a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived