More carpentry options.

Necromatic_Corgi

"The only possible materials that you could use to build a metal wall are galvanized roofs, and metal sheets, these are thin enough to be pierce by nails."

Hey, but people in modern world built everything using only hammer and nails? The answer is no. There is a lot of tools that would help you to do it, but i'm not going deep here because it's just obvious (if it isn't just google it ;d).

well somethings like (somehow if you could get this) a good 3 feet of metal thick then most standard tools wouldn't do. But where will you get that from

Metal doors and sh*t? You can't strip materials off them and bring it with you so I'm not sure if it's a good idea. It would be better if you can just dismantle air ducts and use metal sheets to barricade windows and doors to give them massive extra hp.

I literally could do exactly that with just a handful of very common tools. 

How would you feasibly build a garage door, might I ask?

Everything else looks good

A "garage door" is basically a set of metal or wooden slats hinged together and put on rollers. I could accomplish the same basic principle with a few feet of chain link fence, wheels and aluminum rods, a retrofitted drainage gutter, and something to feed through the chain link to act as a physical and visual barrier, such as craft wood, or rope. 

The smooth and pliable metal of a lightweight drainage gutter could readily be cut and bent into shape for the tracks the wheels would need to raise and lower the door. The chain link is the framing material, and the wheels could be affixed to the rods after they were fed through the chain link. Hell, for that matter, if wheels are a sticky wicket for you, a handful of hex nuts and washers would be a serviceable substitute. 

When in doubt, imagine the purpose you're trying to meet... then improvise. 

I suppose if you really had the experience, its plausible.

But in that case, it should be a pretty high level carpentry item, like lvl 5 or more

Metal doors and sh*t? You can't strip materials off them and bring it with you so I'm not sure if it's a good idea. It would be better if you can just dismantle air ducts and use metal sheets to barricade windows and doors to give them massive extra hp.

I literally could do exactly that with just a handful of very common tools. 

How would you feasibly build a garage door, might I ask?

Everything else looks good

A "garage door" is basically a set of metal or wooden slats hinged together and put on rollers. I could accomplish the same basic principle with a few feet of chain link fence, wheels and aluminum rods, a retrofitted drainage gutter, and something to feed through the chain link to act as a physical and visual barrier, such as craft wood, or rope. 

The smooth and pliable metal of a lightweight drainage gutter could readily be cut and bent into shape for the tracks the wheels would need to raise and lower the door. The chain link is the framing material, and the wheels could be affixed to the rods after they were fed through the chain link. Hell, for that matter, if wheels are a sticky wicket for you, a handful of hex nuts and washers would be a serviceable substitute. 

When in doubt, imagine the purpose you're trying to meet... then improvise. 

I suppose if you really had the experience, its plausible.

But in that case, it should be a pretty high level carpentry item, like lvl 5 or more

well not really since metal working would be the easy part of the door and just having a way to open/close it is the hardest thing (if you are making it automated.)

The What Up thread made me think of this - currently only a hacksaw can make planks, and I seem to remember reading that the devs were thinking of having more ways of doing it, but here are couple of ways anyway. As well as having massive log-splitting axes there could be smaller axes also. To make some planks with an axe you split the wood into planks and maybe whittle them with the axe. Another possibility is having something else to cleave it, like a draw-knife, to bash to more cleanly make planks.

The What Up thread made me think of this - currently only a hacksaw can make planks, and I seem to remember reading that the devs were thinking of having more ways of doing it, but here are couple of ways anyway. As well as having massive log-splitting axes there could be smaller axes also. To make some planks with an axe you split the wood into planks and maybe whittle them with the axe. Another possibility is having something else to cleave it, like a draw-knife, to bash to more cleanly make planks.

I just want small one handed ax's in general.