Anyone know the layout of the map cells?

Jericoshost

The map functions on cells for respawning zed's and loot, and I did a quick search around but didn't find what I was looking for.

Does anyone have a map with a cell zone overlay? Or know where to see one?

here is something i found from a LONG time ago, not sure if its still applicable or even what youre looking for but here it is: http://projectzomboid.com/blog//wp-content/uploads/2012/11/map.png

The map functions on cells for respawning zed's and loot, and I did a quick search around but didn't find what I was looking for.

You can use the PZ Map Website to get the Cell, relative and absolute coordinates of every square.

Open the site, click on "Map coordinates" in the left bar and hover over the map. If you want to "lock in" on a specific coordinate (for copying, for example), click the "Lock coords" button, then the square on the map you want.

You can use the PZ Map Website to get the Cell, relative and absolute coordinates of every square.

Open the site, click on "Map coordinates" in the left bar and hover over the map. If you want to "lock in" on a specific coordinate (for copying, for example), click the "Lock coords" button, then the square on the map you want.

That worked perfectly, thanks.

Archived