No other options (Suicide)

Zander Whitcroft

I ran into a scene where I was infected.  I knew I had no time left and was going to die.  I also knew I would turn into a zombie and walk around.  I was curious as to why there was no option to use the pistol I had to blow my brains out to avoid becoming one of them.  I think there should be an option based on infection for the player to prevent becoming undead by way of offing oneself.  What does everybody think?  Also maybe add more already death by suicide npcs / bodies generated in the game.  You could also have the option to help your doomed friends in multiplayer by "putting them out of thier misery".

+1

Also i would like to see more suicide methods like jumping from third floor and getting your spine totally cracked (=brain death or zombie being unable to move). I know you can do it actually, but you will be a zombie after this, so this isn't really a suicide in the zombie world.

+1

Also i would like to see more suicide methods like jumping from third floor and getting your spine totally cracked (=brain death or zombie being unable to move). I know you can do it actually, but you will be a zombie after this, so this isn't really a suicide in the zombie world.

Jump out the window, break both legs, see the world from crawler's perspective. That would be damn cool.

+1

Jump out the window, break both legs, see the world from crawler's perspective. That would be damn cool.

well until you have to face yourself as a crawler

I kind of meant having to crawl to safety before dying but yeah, I always wish I had some serious military grade boots when I see a crawler. They scare me and that would be double scary. And double awesome.

I kind of meant having to crawl to safety before dying but yeah, I always wish I had some serious military grade boots when I see a crawler. They scare me and that would be double scary. And double awesome.

better yet. cleats.