Generator thing

Bartellomeo

Hey!
It would be soooo awesome if generators could power up gas station's pump, so you can get gas after electricity goes off. Technically it's possible and it's pretty complicated because of generators noise. 

Just give us some hope, please)))))

Thx

they already stated that generators aren't poweful enough. but still the whole gen/gas thing is hella unbalanced, so we need maybe big barrels to siphon gas from pumps and then moving them back, wich will not allow you to run or fight

well they could always try to dig up the spot where they store the fuel. it has to be stored somewhere.

they already stated that generators aren't poweful enough. but still the whole gen/gas thing is hella unbalanced, so we need maybe big barrels to siphon gas from pumps and then moving them back, wich will not allow you to run or fight

well they could always try to dig up the spot where they store the fuel. it has to be stored somewhere.

that would probably lead to some brutal explosion XD i think siphoning it the good old way would be more than enough, i know that thieves do it without any particular talent.

actually the best option gameplay wise would be generators since they do noise, you'd have to defend the area while extracting gas, but we have to rely on suggesting siphoning in the end...

that would probably lead to some brutal explosion XD i think siphoning it the good old way would be more than enough, i know that thieves do it without any particular talent.

actually the best option gameplay wise would be generators since they do noise, you'd have to defend the area while extracting gas, but we have to rely on suggesting siphoning in the end...

and when they add cars this must be a thing.

snip
snip

indeed, but i'd like it even before, in the server i play we have no generators running at all, and any server around i saw, when they have generators active it means that the admin spawns gas cans or loot respawn is ridicolously often

snip
snip

indeed, but i'd like it even before, in the server i play we have no generators running at all, and any server around i saw, when they have generators active it means that the admin spawns gas cans or loot respawn is ridicolously often

i have seen some before but the are used sparingly like after a big farming harvest for fridges. any other time they are found destroyed in fires.

snip
snip

snip

snip

snip

a good start would be allowing any water container to be used, like bottles and pots etc. that way we could save some gas at least in sp

if it can hold liquid it can hold fuel.  honestly it would be neat if some items like bottles of water held different liquids but you couldn't always tell what it was. is it fuel or lemonade. water or bleach.