Spears.

valhalla_bound

I really love it that many want that but we already have a spear. Go foraging, find a stick and sharpen it to a spear :) Well if anything should be made: Spears should be a more viable choice against enemys. Especially with higher carpentry.

I'm just going to go ahead and say, neither are kitchen knifes nor duct tape that durable, so not only would it break quite fast, it would be really inefective, considering that the only reason you would use a weak blade weapon would be to kill the enemy in one hit up close and personal.

I'm just going to go ahead and say, neither are kitchen knifes nor duct tape that durable, so not only would it break quite fast, it would be really inefective, considering that the only reason you would use a weak blade weapon would be to kill the enemy in one hit up close and personal.

well butter knife, rolling pan and fork are also not the best weapons vs zombies yet we can use them PZ.

I agree that this kind of spear might not be the most effective weapon but lets just make it low durability (like knives) average dmg but high range.