Mod Request / Idea: Project Zomboid - Military Edition (edited)

Mathi

I am just editing my old thread requesting stationary guns, avoid garbage, save the nature.

Is anyone interested in creating a "military" mod?

Based upon a army squad that survived the apocalypse, with access to proper equipment.

Just to clarify: i do not want a mod that makes soldiers unkillable, with chainguns, mowing down Z's. Everything scaled (no overpowered weapons..)

I have a few ideas, but unfortunately no proper scripting skills. (enough for creating items and implementing ingame, and maybe create the pixelart, but i am quite new to this.)

Some ideas:

-stationary guns

TK19KM9.png

- solarpanel as a new ressourcegenerator (could be done with something like the farming/gardening. as a "crop" you get battery packs)

- different kind of weapons

- new professions..Assault, Sniper, Engineer, Medic, SEAL

- more relying on metal than wood (i have no idea how to do this, harvest overseas container with a cutting torch?)

====================================================================================================

is it possible to create a weapon that can be used when put on the ground?

I am thinking of something like

1919bmg.gif

icon = browning,
ResizeWorldIcon = FALSE,
CanBeDoneFromFloor
IsAimedFirearm

Any ideas?

(any missing animations aside.just put it on the ground and use it like Hydromancers kiln)

I think weapons like that are listed as a no due to the fact that they would be overpowered.

:P

The devs have no reason to make op real things not in the game. there's some in fort knox. they'll have to add op guns.

These things aren't too accurate either.

So getting a brainshot is unlikely.

especially if there are thousands of zombies barreling after you.