Pridelost

Railroad Track placement

Is it best to create railroad track sets in BuildingEd then place them as .lots in the world or to paint them in tediously with the stamp tool in TileZed? Is there much of a difference between the two tasking wise? 

Is it best to create railroad track sets in BuildingEd then place them as .lots in the world or to paint them in tediously with the stamp tool in TileZed? Is there much of a difference between the two tasking wise? 

I'd go with stamp tool in TileZed just because of how tiresome it is to place them manually through BuildingEd. Haven't really done railroad tracks myself yet, though, so I have no idea if it's actually even possible to do with that tool.

I couldn't comment on which is more memory efficient if any, but preset track section "buildings" save a lot of time in the editor. After piecing together one track turn, chances are you'll never want to do it again :P

I was did diagonals as buildings too but also made straight buildings spanning 100pixels each. I think I'll use them ass place holders and repaint them in tiled if I run into any problems. Thank you!