Portable Fridge

PZ-NOOB

I was just thinking with generators just around the corner, what if we could pick up the mini fridges (mini bar??? cant remember). I think it would be awesome having a base in the woods and being able to go into town, grab a minibar and take it back to your hidey hole. OH and what about the microwaves as well. I think this would be a great addition to the already amazing game. and if it isn't implemented is it possible for a coder to do this?

What do you think?

This does sound like a good idea.  I remember reading somewhere in the mondoids I was skimming about rotating furniture pieces from you inventory?

Tough, this idea does make sense.  We'll have generators, but if we decide to make our own place, nothing to power.  Fridges, microwaves, and lights.  Everything that matters, right?  Wait, missed one thing.  Being able to power the gas pumps, to get more gas.  That sounds like a hilarious and very reasonable use of the generators.

THX Maxso but don't average men weigh something like 60-70 KG? (how am I suppose to know? I'm a Noob ;-)) I was thinking something closer to a propane tank, 20, 25KG? somewhere near that. I mean, who weighs there (mini) fridge? that's just weird.