That's an odd place for grass to be non-existant...

Biscuitism

Question for the devs or anyone who likes guessing what they're doing with the area: are you guys going to put roads on those areas that looks like places for roads? I'm aware you guys are going to improve the core cell someday, but it seems like doing West Point will just expand the map without finishing the rest of the core cell's obviously unfinished infrastructure. I'm hoping West Point will, at least, have some lots filled up.

Which lots do you mean, exactly?  Muldraugh's core is pretty much done (barring some graphical upgrades that may come), but some of the surrounding areas indeed just have buildings plopped down without any roads, or have nothing at all. It's far from finished :)

The far south/east warehouses/factories on the way to Fort Knox have no roads.... to get to them you have to push through dense forest or go a LONG way around & go through an area of cleared forest

(errr..... South/West even) :blush:

here

I spose it could have been intended.... But I'm wondering how they built the factories there to begin with before they started logging :P

Great map by the way, cant wait till the rail line & rail depot.... thingy.... whatever it is, is finished :D

P.S. I cant even figure out what its supposed to be on google maps.... showgrounds maybe? :huh:

(Given that it is Muldraugh I'd say Livestock "show" as opposed to Circus/Carnival type "show".... In Australia Livestock "shows" & Carnivals are usually grouped into one event, in rural towns)

"AND NOW ANOTHER..... USELESS.... FACT" :P

(animaniacs)

Hehe, there's an opening further south, but there are no roads because sometimes our work flow goes a bit out of order ;) Usually, Captain Binky gives me the cells with general landscape on them (with shaped forests, grass, roads, etc.) and I add buildings and other stuff to them to complete them. On some of the cells, the landscape isn't done but I plopped on buildings. Anything that I would change to the actual landscape would be overwritten once the map is reexported by CB, so it shall remain roadless for now :)

Archived