Zombie are way too good snipers and sniffers

Sliderpro

I ve picked gracefull, inconspicious and am lvl 3 in sneaking and lightfooted, mostly moving while sneaking and zombies still find me from a hell of a distance, which makes me regret wasting all these EIGHT skill points. Gracefull and inconspicious should work better

Are you playing with default settings? I don't typically take any of the movement perks, and I can usually creep up directly behind a zed and land the first blow before they know I'm there.

Mostly this is noticable when you sneak around a large horde from like 15-20 meters distance and lots of zombies notice you. I took this skills to play more like a ninja-silent-style, but they hear me from hell of a range, see me from afar and this kinda makes me regret choosing these traits

Yes, on default. And I wasn't bleeding or hurt or so. 

Are you playing with default settings? I don't typically take any of the movement perks, and I can usually creep up directly behind a zed and land the first blow before they know I'm there.

Mostly this is noticable when you sneak around a large horde from like 15-20 meters distance and lots of zombies notice you. I took this skills to play more like a ninja-silent-style, but they hear me from hell of a range, see me from afar and this kinda makes me regret choosing these traits

Yes, on default. And I wasn't bleeding or hurt or so.

Huh, sounds like you're just getting bunk luck on being seen. The zombies do seem to alert one another to stimuli, so if even one zed in a horde sees you, there's a chance the others will follow suit. Best bet is to keep your distance from groups altogether.

As an afterthought, I suppose it's possible (though not likely, since the community and devs probably would have noticed by now) that those traits are somehow bugged in your game, and are making it MORE difficult to sneak instead of less. Perhaps make a character without those traits and see if the problem persists?

As an afterthought, I suppose it's possible (though not likely, since the community and devs probably would have noticed by now) that those traits are somehow bugged in your game, and are making it MORE difficult to sneak instead of less. Perhaps make a character without those traits and see if the problem persists?

I dont think its bugged. they just seem very ineffective but they do work a little bit from what i see.