Some random trait. For free

Sliderpro

I think, that game could be much more fun, if we had a 1 randomly chosen good trait and 1 randomly chosen bad trait AFTER we have finished our character creation and skill points thing, just for the random sake of it

Or a "roulette" option. You press this roulette thing and choose point destribution for good and bad. What the hell, you may ask - in basic game we have to have good traits >= bad traits. In this roulette option ALL traits will be random in a range you select, but that bonus you get for this is that you get X(25-30% maybe?) % less negative stuff in skill points. To not sound strange, here is an example - you choose roulette option, range 60. You get random skills (you can't change them!!) for 60 good points and random bad skill for 45 skill points (25% reduction) worth. Ofc you can re-roll

It's not meant to override the existing system but to add such an option. I think it could be quite interesting thing to add

I feel a random option would be cool or possibly a new story line in addition to kate and bladspot where you spawn in and you have no memory of who you are besides a name. Then you survive and as you do so you learn about yourselves. If NPCs are added when this happens they could possibly hold information about you as you try to figure who you are and your past while preparing for the future.  I think it would be neat.

I think, that game could be much more fun, if we had a 1 randomly chosen good trait and 1 randomly chosen bad trait AFTER we have finished our character creation and skill points thing, just for the random sake of it

Or a "roulette" option. You press this roulette thing and choose point destribution for good and bad. What the hell, you may ask - in basic game we have to have good traits >= bad traits. In this roulette option ALL traits will be random in a range you select, but that bonus you get for this is that you get X(25-30% maybe?) % less negative stuff in skill points. To not sound strange, here is an example - you choose roulette option, range 60. You get random skills (you can't change them!!) for 60 good points and random bad skill for 45 skill points (25% reduction) worth. Ofc you can re-roll

It's not meant to override the existing system but to add such an option. I think it could be quite interesting thing to add

Reminds me of the "Test your luck" game mode in MK, lol.

I feel a random option would be cool or possibly a new story line in addition to kate and bladspot where you spawn in and you have no memory of who you are besides a name. Then you survive and as you do so you learn about yourselves. If NPCs are added when this happens they could possibly hold information about you as you try to figure who you are and your past while preparing for the future.  I think it would be neat.

Then you learn that the reason you re alife is that ur dad\grandad created this shit and the was some explosion in the lab and wind took virus, which went over the city and only you can stop this by planting nuclear bomb which happent to be just next door, in that lab and then you do it, get saved by some people with the helicopter and you learned the truth, that this virus with the help of an explosion did spread to near 20 km radius and other nations started the nuclear war and virus spread more and more with the help of radioactive clouds which helped it evolve and it went into the clouds and they spread all over the globe and humanity was fucked by your help and then BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ shit its morning what was I dreaming?..