Can´t turn off safe mode

Revort

Question

Hello guys,just bought the game 5 or 6 days ago i can´t remember exactly,playing fine all ok and i love this awesome game,but yesterday i discovered i can use zoom ingame "wow wth nib" xD,now here is the problem,the zoom does not works at all and i know why,safe mode  still ON after deleting "-safemode" from .bat files ,when i open the game,safe mode is off but when i start a new game(just when game loads and respawn)in the loading process i read the console chat and it says "SafeMode is ON" then loads some .lua... why??if i´m running the game in normal mode,for that reason i  think i can not use the zoom.

Maybe the problem is the integrated graphics can not support "zoom options",in that case,here are my specs.

Windows 7 Home Premium(64 bits)

Pentium® Dual-Core 2.10GHz

4GB ram

Mobile Intel® GMA 4500M

Many thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

Might have misread, but have you ever been able to zoom in the past?

Most of the GMA series of graphics adapters don't support the OpenGL functions necessary to zoom (on Windows), unfortunately. The game should be detecting that these functions aren't supported and disabling its advanced features.

Like Enigma said, GMA 4500M only supports up to OpenGL 2.1.  The zoom and resize functions were not brought in till OpenGL 3.0 and is unlikely supported by your current hardware. It is likely disabled along with any other unsupported features.  Sorry for the inconvenience. =(

Aww bad for me :(

Yes enigma i can zoom with my dekstop,obviously cuz  has better graphic card,that´s why i got confused.Now i know what is the problem :)

Anyway this laptop i use it for work,i´m impressed how good the game runs in this crappy laptop,for now i forget the "pvp" until i can fix my desktop :P

Thx guys for fast reply

Archived