Sheets hung up, Broken windows, Etc On 8 months after

Hazardz

So you know the 8 months after the Apocalypse option, Well surely if its 8 months in then people would have hung up sheets, maybe broken doors and windows. Also corpses and blood and maybe some other things.  But At least erosion already takes place.  

I have yet to try the 8 Months After setting since Survival pretty much satisfies what I'm looking for in a zombie game, but for the sake of immersion this sounds awesome. Once NPCs are implemented, I imagine this sort of thing will occur "naturally" through AI looting.

but on 8 months after it should be there like as soon as you start, Randomly generated perhaps?. On survival everything should start normal and the npcs can then go and mess everything up 

Agreed, starting after 8 months have passed would drop you in a truly destroyed world; smashed windows, garbage all over, broken and discarded weapons, corpses and blood stains, etc.  Definitely would add to immersion, not to say that erosion didn't go a long way in that regard.

but on 8 months after it should be there like as soon as you start, Randomly generated perhaps?. On survival everything should start normal and the npcs can then go and mess everything up 

It would be cool if various different states of each building were saved, and a rng ran on load to determine if the house was 'occupied' previously.  This is something I questioned myself, and I'm glad someone thought enough about it to post it.