Xbox one Controller

yadah

Question

Hey guys love the work so far. I am playing on a mac (Yosemite) and I am using an Xbox one controller with this application here: https://github.com/guilhermearaujo/xboxonecontrollerenabler I have been able to use it easily with other games. Your game will see the controller however all the input using the sticks is basically inverted. I was wonder if I bought the game and used the newer version 30.++ will it have a button config option that I can hopefully reassign things on the controller and not have this issue. 

7 answers to this question

You're playing the demo?  I'm not sure about the state of controller support in the demo, it may be broken on all platforms there.

In the current build, each controller has an editable config file where you can invert the x/y direction of each axis.  I don't know if controllers work on the Mac in the current build though.

Thanks for reaching out. Long story short that driver had the same issue. Even though the driver was reporting I had the controller setup correct the game was still reading it inverted. I don't want to push for a solution especially with beta drivers for the xbone controller on a mac. So let me ask this. What is the right controller to get to play on the mac?

Archived