Can't cook (Cheese Sandwich etc.)

Ares

Question

Sup.

I have a short question. I can cook meat in the oven but I am not able to make Cheese Sandwich or this Chicken Caserole Thing. For instance I have a Frying Pan, Cheese, Bread and Butter in my inventory but I am not able to make Cheese Sandwich. Neither with right click on Pan nor right click on bread, cheese or butter. Its only since the new build.

Any ideas ?

Have a nice day :D

10 answers to this question

You need bread slices, not the entire bread, first slice the bread with the knife then right click on it and select "make sandwich from cheese" or butter, as you want :)

Can't even slice bread >.<

It's a little fiddly. Have bread and a kitchen knife in your inventory, not in a bag, then right-click either the knife or the bread. "Slice bread" will be an option. (I'm pretty sure it works with either the knife or the bread. If right-clicking one doesn't give you the option, right-click the other.)

It works now with the new update :)

You need bread slices, not the entire bread, first slice the bread with the knife then right click on it and select "make sandwich from cheese" or butter, as you want :)

Can't even slice bread >.<

It's a little fiddly. Have bread and a kitchen knife in your inventory, not in a bag, then right-click either the knife or the bread. "Slice bread" will be an option. (I'm pretty sure it works with either the knife or the bread. If right-clicking one doesn't give you the option, right-click the other.)

On the same sort of subject, I can't seem to make Ramen Noodles anymore. A bowl of water and Dry Ramen doesn't work anymore. I tried using an empty bowl to check and that didn't do the trick either.

I was able to add Ramen to a pot of water and make a 'Dry Ramen Noodle Soup' if that makes any sense...

Archived