Exporting In-game journals?

Strider

That's it really, is there a way to do it. I imagine it's contained with a text file but I've no way of knowing.

I've found no file with the name journal in the game directory or the documents folder.

It's no biggy, I just wondering if it were possible.

It would be great if there was a way to export journals to a document file. 

This very afternoon we lost Leonard Washington in a last-ditch effort to find a new ax. He walked out the wrong door at the wrong time and was mobbed by a few dozen dead people. Though he fought valiantly, he ultimately succumbed to his wounds. He survived for only a month, but in that time he built a humble-yet-sturdy fort, developed a new love for cooking and gardening, and created one of the greatest literary works ever produced by humanity.

The loss of his journal not only deprives any potential historians of deep insights into life during the Zombie Wars, but also hits me pretty hard emotionally. I've spent the evening reflecting on his life, the good times and the bad. He was taken from this world too early, and having a copy of that journal would have been a fitting monument to the bright, brilliant, and brief spark that was his life.

They say Papa didn't take no mess. Well, neither did Leonard Washington.

I hope one day the devs will include some journal entries from players as in game lore. Ok obviously nothing over the top or anything, but I wouldn't mind reading other players journals in game and read all the horror stories :)

Archived