Rework Nutrition System

Demonic_Kat

What I would wanna see reworked is how quickly you take damage from starvation. I actually just died for the first time in PZ after holing myself up in the impenetrable-fortress-with-farms as most players tend to do by late game and tried to pass the time until winter to see if I could survive on the reserves I had. To reduce the amount of real life waiting I decided to fast forward the game several days at a time and eat at the end of the session. Only one of the times I quickly saw the pain and injury moodles come up and I died. I starved to death in a matter of hours. I think the system should have a bit more gradation. Instead of having a slight encumbrance penalty which then turns into a health sapper that kills you in a few hours with no warning in less than a week, I think the rate of health decay should gradually accelerate over a matter of days before you die instead of suddenly, quickly and consistently over a matter of hours. Also you shouldn't have an encumbrance penalty until starvation kicks in, and you should gradually increase the encumbrance penalty, decrease movement speed, and cause all sorts of negative status effects as you lose health over those days.

• 3 weeks later...