Antize Weapon Mod 29.3

Antize

Ok I have tried your mod and I am still running it along with ORMtnMan old weapons mod. Over all I like it ammo hard to come by as well as the gun them self are not easy to find.  All and all I like it it fun to just have some thing different to try out.

One thing I would like to ask about. I am finding AK rounds one at a time. Is that right? Or should there be a number of rounds each time I find them?

Ok I have tried your mod and I am still running it along with ORMtnMan old weapons mod. Over all I like it ammo hard to come by as well as the gun them self are not easy to find.  All and all I like it it fun to just have some thing different to try out.

One thing I would like to ask about. I am finding AK rounds one at a time. Is that right? Or should there be a number of rounds each time I find them?

Antize set the count to 1 in the scrip, so, whenever it spawns it spawns as 1. Antize, consider changing it to 5

Yes 1 round but you can found a box with 30 rounds for ak all weapons have a box (Don't reload a box :))

I updated the mod you can download it.

With this update I added a recipe for desert eagle a silenced pistol with recipe, rebalance weapons, corrected the drop and I changed the sound of weapons

Yes 1 round but you can found a box with 30 rounds for ak all weapons have a box (Don't reload a box :))

I updated the mod you can download it.

With this update I added a recipe for desert eagle a silenced pistol with recipe, rebalance weapons, corrected the drop and I changed the sound of weapons

Cool I will download the new patch.

Oh one other thing I am not sure if this has to to do with your mod or not. I some time shot a zombie with a AK and it fly back like 5 meters. I know a AK a powerful gun but that over kill. I thought it was just one time but I saw it happen few more times. I will have to see if it still happens with the newest update.

I have been trying some of the new weapons and the Silenced Pistol sounds great and works great to. I am still trying to find enough ammo for most of the other guns. I have found a few box's of ammo but most of the time I just find one round at a time.

Also what is a Blooo? I have found a number of them in a warehouse. There is no icon for it just the question mark icon. Was this some thing that is going to be added?

Great mod Antize! :D 

I was thinking, if in this mod could have weapons like a Katana,  bow and crossbow... u know? To kill zombies fast and clean.  I know that is a hard job to do, but if u could do it, probably, it would be awesome.

Great job and keep going! :)

Seems overpowered to me

So was RKF

Breaking into a police station getting the Glock 22 and something like 200  rounds, then going on a killing spree.

At no experience I was able to hit 12/15 times during the clip....

each shot would kill a zombie too.

So...

Seems overpowered to me

Yep sure is. And some time I like to have some fun with a game and just have some power. But I put the game on realy rare loot, Insane zombies, and I upped the zombie stats all up to make it harder.  For me it just for the fun after playing a lot of game of PZ now I just waiting for the next big patches to come out and it give some fun in between.

Seems overpowered to me

So was RKF

Breaking into a police station getting the Glock 22 and something like 200  rounds, then going on a killing spree.

So...

Yep, but RKF is realistic and got some good roleplaying/surviving etc stuff...

Btw if u set up a loot setting on minimal it's not so overpowered as might be

Seems overpowered to me

So was RKF

So...

Yep, but RKF is realistic and got some good roleplaying/surviving etc stuff...

Btw if u set up a loot setting on minimal it's not so overpowered as might be

Good point, I had normal loot settings... So how is this mod over powered vs. RKF?

I assume because auto-weapons are more prolific... or is there another reason?