Antize Weapon Mod 29.3

Antize

Seems overpowered to me

So was RKF

Breaking into a police station getting the Glock 22 and something like 200  rounds, then going on a killing spree.

At no experience I was able to hit 12/15 times during the clip....

each shot would kill a zombie too.

So...

Yep, but RKF is realistic and got some good roleplaying/surviving etc stuff...

Btw if u set up a loot setting on minimal it's not so overpowered as might be

Good point, I had normal loot settings... So how is this mod over powered vs. RKF?

I assume because auto-weapons are more prolific... or is there another reason?

Auto-weps - yes, also the damage.

Simple example - RKF got 3 pistols using .22 ammo that can be suspended, but if you do so you need 2-3 somtimes even 4 shots to kill a zombie.

Reveolvers are good but very loud + slow reaload if you are not on nax skill. Such things....

In personal i hust enjoy RKF's realism (weapons and ammotypes, different weapons mods, also armors and multitools and camelbacks etc.)

Seems overpowered to me

So was RKF

Breaking into a police station getting the Glock 22 and something like 200  rounds, then going on a killing spree.

At no experience I was able to hit 12/15 times during the clip....

each shot would kill a zombie too.

So...

Yep, but RKF is realistic and got some good roleplaying/surviving etc stuff...

Btw if u set up a loot setting on minimal it's not so overpowered as might be

Good point, I had normal loot settings... So how is this mod over powered vs. RKF?

I assume because auto-weapons are more prolific... or is there another reason?

Simple example - RKF got 3 pistols using .22 ammo that can be suspended, but if you do so you need 2-3 somtimes even 4 shots to kill a zombie.

Reveolvers are good but very loud + slow reaload if you are not on nax skill. Such things....

In personal i hust enjoy RKF's realism (weapons and ammotypes, different weapons mods, also armors and multitools and camelbacks etc.)

I love the RKF mod. But right now it not up to date. And I am old and crap with computers and can not fix it my self. So for now this give me some thing to try with some more powerful weapons. For me playing with auto weapons if OP. But I do it for the laugh. One nice thing about PZ is that I have played lots of games but have yet seen all of the map. So with this mod here I am working with a nomad toon. I am not staying any place for to long. as well as that I am doing this run with insane and rare loot. make the game hard but fun. But more over make it different. And I will not get bored with the game so fasted.

If the RKF mod and some point get up to date I will use it again I have 2 games I started with it. But for now I just have to wait and see. 

Oh I know the guy who put out the RKF mod having some real life troubles and i do not blame him at all. It just there not much i can do till it get fixed so I try other mods.

The criticisms you just gave are what is helpful to a modder, which is why I tried to get you to say it.

When you give criticism, try to back it up with tangible reasons the modder can work on.

In his defense, this mod is still a WIP, Antize is still adding weapons. He(she? it is hard to tell online and I don't want to offend) just started with the iconic weapons and is working around to others. A good strategy especially because I started with a long list with my gun mod and haven't even got a release yet...

I love the RKF mod. But right now it not up to date. And I am old and crap with computers and can not fix it my self. So for now this give me some thing to try with some more powerful weapons. For me playing with auto weapons if OP. But I do it for the laugh. One nice thing about PZ is that I have played lots of games but have yet seen all of the map. So with this mod here I am working with a nomad toon. I am not staying any place for to long. as well as that I am doing this run with insane and rare loot. make the game hard but fun. But more over make it different. And I will not get bored with the game so fasted.

If the RKF mod and some point get up to date I will use it again I have 2 games I started with it. But for now I just have to wait and see. 

Oh I know the guy who put out the RKF mod having some real life troubles and i do not blame him at all. It just there not much i can do till it get fixed so I try other mods.

Yeah, the mod probably won't be officially updated for quite a while... If we were to get permission I (or another modder) could update it for him and post it... but he isn't here to give such permission.

Anyway, this is not the place to discuss RKF. This is Antize's mod page, so lets try to keep it about his mod unless you are drawing a comparison.