Drag Away Zombies

Jayhall

First time posting here....

It seems that living with the dead is part of the game and after I splatter one's brains all over the walls I would like to clean up the mess. Perhaps I could use all these bath towels and bleach that I continue to find to clean the blood soaked walls and floors of my safe house. And more importantly, after I bludgeon the zed to death I would like to drag said dead zed out of my house instead of using him as an ottoman while I pop sleeping tablets and stare at the ceiling.

Also, kind of the same topic. I would also like to move the furniture around my house too. Maybe I could move a dresser in front of a door or simply clear the main living room completely so that I can move more freely if I am ever invaded. While I am at it I may as well have a post apocalyptic yard sale too, prices are dead cheap!

Thanks.

Hey there! Obviously this is your first time so you couldn't have known better but that thread "How To Write A Good Suggestion [Read Before Posting]" might be a good place to look before posting. Specifically the "Common Ideas and Suggestions" section.

It's good to see new people posting but, in future, please look at both of these threads before posting to ensure that your idea isn't going to be received badly. Have a nice day!  :-D 

Sure, I will do a little more research next time. Also just found out how long this game has been around.... quite some time. Also, thanks for the vid, zombies looked weird back then... again, must have been some time ago.

Thanks

I think blood-cleaning will be added in the future, dragging bodies is confirmed.

You will be able to burry, burn or dumb dead bodys.

As for dragging around furniture, it will be re-added in the future, here's how it worked in the past:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WtEZArEji4U

EDIT: GOD DAMNIT ENIGMA I wanted to be the creepy guy who replies first. :(

You will learn your place, Student.

• 7 years later...
On 7/24/2013 at 3:00 PM, ToastedFishSandwich said:

Hey there! Obviously this is your first time so you couldn't have known better but that thread "How To Write A Good Suggestion [Read Before Posting]" might be a good place to look before posting. Specifically the "Common Ideas and Suggestions" section.

It's good to see new people posting but, in future, please look at both of these threads before posting to ensure that your idea isn't going to be received badly. Have a nice day!  :-D 

Second link does not work mate.