Few more things

Icewind

Few things that I was thinking about:

1) Umbrella. You don’t get wet in the rain.

2) Raincoat. You still getting wet but it will take much longer.    

3) Under rain, your clothes will become wet – like the towel that you using to dry your self. Changing your wet clothes with the dry clothes will make you dry much faster. And it will give you reason to collect and stockpile more clothes.

4) A special hanger to hang the wet clothes and towels to make them dry again. Maybe, you can even build it your self.

5) More different types of shoes. Sport sneakers – gives you a bonus to your running speed. Or heavy army boots – gives you some bonus to your damage when fighting unarmed.

6) Alarm clock. It will wake you up exactly at the time you choose. (it’s not as loud as a gun shoot – it won’t bring zombies from all around the neighborhood… but it may draw attention of those close to your house)

It also can be used in purposely to draw zombies attention. Place it at the location you want and set the time – it will call the nearby zombies to the location you choose…
Now, where is my shotgun?... :evil:

Nice Ideas!

Mind if I add a few?

-Instead of hanging clothes to dry, maybe they naturally dry, but VERY slowly. But if you wring them out, or set them near a fire, they'll dry much quicker!

-You know that clock up in the right corner? I personally think that should not be there. But to get it, you must find a watch, cellphone, etc. Watches don't need/very rarely use batteries, while a phone has a different HUD, can do multiple things, but needs charging/new battery.

-Gettin' High (Joking, but if it's added I won't complain. :D)

-Glasses. They can help a player see farther, AND almost/completely erase the short sighted trait while worn. And maybe you start with your own prescription, but you need to repair them as damage occurs, or get another pair. Other pairs won't match your eyes exactly, but they help. So it increases your view somewhat.

-The ear-buds used to silence any noise from electronics, but dampens your outside hearing. It would make them useful, but potentially deadly.

-Craft-able windows, that look like this, and are simple to make:

window+4.jpg

(Minus the glass)

-Gore(?) (As in dismemberment, similar to fallout 1,2)

-Blankets to keep you warm during sleep.

-Sleeping bag or improvised sheet mat for sleeping on the go. (Yes, I know of tents :P)

-Effigies....

-Wall shuffling, for possible other ways into places. I don't know if any ledges exist currently. 

-More (parkour) actions for more agile characters.

-Being able to do this in MP and with NPCs:

4576%20Bagan%20Full%20car.JPG

(Well, maybe with just 4 people. :lol: )

-And this:

new-beetle-car-full-of-history-small-216

(Will write more as thoughts arise)

And more I say!~

-(This Might be Planned, IDR)NPCs having communities with separate jobs, Doctor, farmer, looter, etc. (Maybe if you don't pull your weight in some communities, they could kill you, kick you out, or not feed you.) If your a doc, you may get patients who need operations, amputations, and maybe, a humane put-down, if infected.

-Amputations. (Probably mentioned before)

-Overdose on certain pills.

-Small improvised explosives, such as can bombs.

-Traps, some explosive, some deadly, some not. Tripwire involved.

-DayZ method with cars. Such as some cars missing certain parts, making you need to find them.

-Cars will need repairs, such as new spark-plugs, and if you have a good mechanics skill(Also suggestion), you can spot more problematic problems and fix them.

-NPCs use cars.

-Small suggestion. Rolling trash in the streets, like moved by the wind.

-Tighter packed streets, possibly for the "city", if not already planned.

-Other diseases, and sicknesses. Such as bronchitis to A DEADLY PLAGUE. Special meds required.

-Long term to indefinite diseases. Such as schizophrenia, asthma, etc. Requires you to find as many pills as you can, but makes you do without when supplies run thin. Maybe doctors or herbalists can make new pills? I think this would give some characters something to look for.

-If injured, you character would walk differently, or need a cane to walk easier. Maybe if you are injured, NPCs would mention it, like

"Dude, that looks sick" or "You need to get that checked out..." and NPCs that are your friends/family will worry for you, and help you with difficult tasks. Like helping you walk...

-Spawning in with family members in survival or sandbox. They would act as NPCs, but are already friends with you.

-Radios that play actual music, and broadcast alerts. Are dangerous without earphones.

-Suicide. Such as with a gun. Better than drinking bleach when trapped in that bathroom... Quicker too.....

(Will probably think of more)