Private Server

Siickest

Me and my friend are playing on a server that I am hosting but I want to know some things that could help us..

1. Is it possible to make the loot come back (respawn)

2. Is it possible to save the characters? So if we disconnect or exit the game the character will stay at our Safehouse that we built?

Thanks for the answer.. and so quickly :)

I can't use my admin power like save and such due I never typed the username or something? -.^ ?

But I know the server password that I set. So this is the questions

1. How can i set myself as Admin?
2. How can I reset a server? Like re-host it?'
3. Can I host 2 servers like.. 1 server for me and my friend and 1 server for others? (not at the same time but like 2 folders?)

The /save command save the server, the player are saved automatically on client :)

1) When first launching the server, an admin password will be asked, then loggin as admin/passwordEntered from here you can add user, grant admin... Just do a /adduser "RJ" "password" and then /grantadmin RJ and then this user will be an admin, tho I don't recommend playing as admin :)

2) Delete the thing in users/YOU/Zomboid/Multiplayer

3) Yup, just choose another server name from the .bat :)

The /save command save the server, the player are saved automatically on client :)

1) When first launching the server, an admin password will be asked, then loggin as admin/passwordEntered from here you can add user, grant admin... Just do a /adduser "RJ" "password" and then /grantadmin RJ and then this user will be an admin, tho I don't recommend playing as admin :)

Okaay but on our private server i choose the password 159 .. But I never assigned any admin and in-game when i try to use some commands it just tells me "Uknown command /save" So how do I asign myself as a Admin and remove myself as admin ?

I can't do it in the server console (cmd)

^ That post was not there when I refreshed.. Sry

so loggin as admin/159 and you'll be logged as the default admin account, from here you can setup new user, grant admin, etc.

Sorry to ask but how do you login as admin in-game? xD

I've tried T + /admin/159

and

T + admin/159

I am confused regaring how to login as admin ^^, sorry to bother you this much Robert

you know the page where you go to join the server, where you enter your name and password?

that is where you need to log in as admin. 

check this thread to see what commands an admin has at his disposal

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5813-how-to-administrate-a-server/

I know the command but I thought you logged in as Admin when you were in the game. :)