[Server Offline][Build27][Heavy Roleplay][Factions][Events][U.S. East][Public]ProjectZ

Redeyes

UPDATE: Server is online. Do not try to import your old characters. Go to:

C:/ > Users > **** > Zomboid >Multiplayer

**** represents your username. From there, delete the folder with the username you had for this server. From there, you should be able to join. Happy hunting!

EDIT: does not work. Server offline.

No offence, but when the server runs at the twenty person max, it's literally untenable for anything but sitting in base and role playing, even then, disconnects every other minute..Am I alone?

I've been noticing the disconnects. I'm unsure as to why that is. It may or may not have something to do with Build 27 (brainstorming). It could also be my ISP shafting me and throttling my internet (due to high usage). Or it could be any number of other variables. I figured one can still play when connected, but apparently you can't? Or is it that you can't do anything because of disconnects?

Hello! I was wondering on how I should go about joining this server.

When are the best times to be on? How should I start the survival process since there is no water, no food and no way of me knowing where anyone else is?

1) Not sure, varies.

2) RP a guy who needs help or something. :)

Well at say, ten players, I can play, zombies sometimes flicker, it's not a problem. At max, it's just..other players are almost impossible to keep track of. I shudder to think if I get attacked in that setting..And yeah, at the moment i'm just in this cycle of connection loss and then periods of not being able to get due to 'max users' with names like "Cockjokey" Etc..etc..

Well at say, ten players, I can play, zombies sometimes flicker, it's not a problem. At max, it's just..other players are almost impossible to keep track of. I shudder to think if I get attacked in that setting..And yeah, at the moment i'm just in this cycle of connection loss and then periods of not being able to get due to 'max users' with names like "Cockjokey" Etc..etc..

There are random people who join because I placed the server in the public list. If it continues to be a problem, I can always remove it from the list. It'll remain "Public", but people won't know unless they tell their friends/they see this thread. The disconnects, however, I am not entirely sure how to fix it, unfortunately. It is a good thing most player vye for peace than pain, eh?

I'll see what I can do. I can't promise anything, though.

Hello! I was wondering on how I should go about joining this server.

When are the best times to be on? How should I start the survival process since there is no water, no food and no way of me knowing where anyone else is?

Try a radio broadcast (*R* blah blah) In global chat, maybe you have certain skills people would find useful for food and shelter? Maybe you are just so pathetic, somebody will take pity, or you could take what you need, thinking to yourself "If I were a survivor with supplies, where would I be?"..The choice is yours.

Hello, I was just looking for help on joining the server. I have joined before but ever since the hard reset I can not join. I deleted my old character, updated the game, re-entered all of the server information, and I do not have any mods or maps installed. But, it just says "Connecting..." for a long while. I'm assuming it is just something simple that I messed up on. The server is on the [iwillbackupmysave] version, correct?