[Server Offline][Build27][Heavy Roleplay][Factions][Events][U.S. East][Public]ProjectZ

Redeyes

Hello, I was just looking for help on joining the server. I have joined before but ever since the hard reset I can not join. I deleted my old character, updated the game, re-entered all of the server information, and I do not have any mods or maps installed. But, it just says "Connecting..." for a long while. I'm assuming it is just something simple that I messed up on. The server is on the [iwillbackupmysave] version, correct?

Hmm... The server is in fact on the IWBUMS version. If both you and Phenom are getting the error I will assume others have.

I was playing last night, but I'm having the above problems, exe. gives connection accepted message, but launcher just stays on the 'connecting..' for ever. I'm not using iwillbackupmysave

Read above.

EDIT: Server rebooted. Looks fine now. It said there were Java socket errors, which prevented people from connecting.

Server Down. Internet keeps sputtering again. I'll notify when back up. If it continues and I can't hold the server for more than a couple hours without it DCing everyone I may have to close it down until further notice.

How long will the server be down?

Truth be told, seems like it'll be down forever. I had my ISP send someone over to check cables and the modem. No problems with those. I had them check my connections and everthing was fine there. Since I can't figure out the solution to the problem (mind you, I have experience with maintaining a network/trouble shooting) the only possible solutions are to either:

1) Leave the server down permanently.

2) Let people connect and deal with the retarded amount of disconnects.

I doubt anyone fancies option 2 considering I wouldn't like that myself.