[Server Offline][Build27][Heavy Roleplay][Factions][Events][U.S. East][Public]ProjectZ

Redeyes

No... i am just blind... I have the right version.. i already was on the server.. but there are no zombies or anything unrotten to eat... so i will wait till restart.. :)

There are zombies. We routinely go in and add them. If the spawn location was looted, you just keep searching. I don't believe everything was looted within 2 days.

Hello!

I have been playing a bit on the server. It's awesome, but is there a way to figure out how many other players are around? I feel quite lonely :)... Also, is there any sever resets, as I cannot find any food that is not rotten or anything to drink...

Anyway, thanks for having open serves like this, it's great :).

Hello!

I have been playing a bit on the server. It's awesome, but is there a way to figure out how many other players are around? I feel quite lonely :)... Also, is there any sever resets, as I cannot find any food that is not rotten or anything to drink...

Anyway, thanks for having open serves like this, it's great :).

Pressing the ESC button and then clicking "Players" will show you a list of people in-game (and people joining, though you can't tell if they're in or not without asking). There are soft resets to keep loot fresh. In fact, we did one a few days ago. Generally, one can expect spawn loot to be gone pretty much at all times. You usually have to look around some more as there's still generally some left.

I was contemplating this, but that would (to the best of my knowledge (so correct me if I'm wrong))require a hard reset of the server. I'm on the fence about it because we only had a soft reset not too long ago and I don't think players are entirely keen on losing all the progress they've made. If the majority of the active players want to partake on a fresh new experience with some added things, then I will update the server.