[Linux - Debian VPS] PvP not working [solved]

kaizokuroof

That should be it, is there no icon in the bottom right that allows you to click it and enable the ability to do PvP? Mind screen capping the ini file and what it looks like in game? (Icon in bottom right needs to be red to turn off the safety system.)

That should be it, is there no icon in the bottom right that allows you to click it and enable the ability to do PvP? Mind screen capping the ini file and what it looks like in game? (Icon in bottom right needs to be red to turn off the safety system.)

Hi, thanks for the reply. This is an issue that has occurred for the last day or two, after not playing for a solid 9 hours and joining the server again (after messing with the ini file and the in game admin, the safety system has appeared...

I hate to be "one of those guys" but it's kinda confusing. I'm in the process of restarting the server world, with the same options but sadly I'm from Australia so I won't be able to confirm it's working for the next couple hours.

Here is a screen of the in game /showoptions command:

6YPzrLE.jpg

In this screen, the safety icon is showing, but not the skull above my head... notice the option set to display safety. 

If I'm not mistaken skulls are something that the other players are to see, not actually yourself. So other players see the skull, you don't.