time to loggout... Crowbar to sneaky open doors... Getting water from river

NewBornpt

-I think time to loggout must be added so people dont loggout fast when surrounded by players or zombies

- Getting water from the river (and offcourse filtration (Modern filter or sand rocks dirt etc) and desifenction (boling or puriffiyng tablets) of it, both primitive  and moder ways)

- Crowbar to be able to open doors moe sillently then the axe for example. 

- Locker with 3 digits for houses constructed by players. 

SOme suggestions ;)

I agree with everything except lockers with digits. Robbing other people is part of post- apocalyptic world. Better solution is to hide stuff in random places (burying, under the floor, bed etc.).

Welcome to the forums! I would recommend you read this thread, takes over the things to think about before posting a suggestion :)http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/26-how-to-write-a-good-suggestion-read-before-posting/

In order:

-I think time to loggout must be added so people dont loggout fast when surrounded by players or zombies

Devs still have game balancing to do.. and this is hard to enforce unless you're on multiplayer. Certainly, you want to log off somewhere safe, since you want to not log back on and find yourself surrounded.

- Getting water from the river (and offcourse filtration (Modern filter or sand rocks dirt etc) and desifenction (boling or puriffiyng tablets) of it, both primitive  and moder ways)

If I recall correctly, this is confirmed.

- Crowbar to be able to open doors moe sillently then the axe for example. 

Possibly, but it's unlikely to be quiet anyway ;)

- Locker with 3 digits for houses constructed by players.

Currently, MP is totally hackable. Not all of the security and anti-hack stuff is in yet, so people would be able to cheat around this anyway. Stuff on your person is secure when you logout.. keeping your safehouse safe is half the fun of mp imho ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with everything except lockers with digits. Robbing other people is part of post- apocalyptic world. Better solution is to hide stuff in random places (burying, under the floor, bed etc.).

Yes but a 3 digit code is fairly easy to fins. It takes Mike 10 minutes and 10 min is a good time to make a loot and think About raiding or not ;)

In order:

Devs still have game balancing to do.. and this is hard to enforce unless you're on multiplayer. Certainly, you want to log off somewhere safe, since you want to not log back on and find yourself surrounded.

Yes i agree with most u sair, game still beeing made :). But i think the time to log out is really importante. I as playing witha friend and i got cornered by zombies. I log out i haadnover 30 in a room with me. I logged out and ask my friend to go home and grab a few hundred shotgun shels and he Camé back, killed every single zombie. And then i logged in. I felt bad cause tjis is cheating xD. I as surviving for over a month, and i shouldave did in that house.... that day :,,( there i understood the importance of time to log out :)

Sorrynthe mista es, im wrtting in tablet xD