Hey guys, check it out!

Dtrahan12

Just wanted to show you all my base, I am currently 19 days in. I know it's not much to look at, but I like it so far. I just wanted to know about any improvements I can make to it, besides the walls. I am waiting until I have level 2 carpentry. 

-Any suggestions on where to build another base? I've already build one in West point, for the fishing of-course. 

-Also, I would love to see your bases in the replies. It would be cool seeing all of the ideas you guys have, maybe improve my base? 

post-5254-0-74414600-1399668953_thumb.pn

I always build with a few rules in mind, is it two story and have a really close two story house/building to create a 2nd floor floor arcorss from one two the other, is it close to town for shorter loot trips? i normally build a base here in westpoint. 

I always build with a few rules in mind, is it two story and have a really close two story house/building to create a 2nd floor floor arcorss from one two the other, is it close to town for shorter loot trips? i normally build a base here in westpoint. 

I build on the farm near the warehouse, heading to West Point. I felt that it was a good spot, due to the close range warehouse, Mcoy's and the multiple other restaurants nearby. 

Just wanted to show you all my base, I am currently 19 days in. I know it's not much to look at, but I like it so far. I just wanted to know about any improvements I can make to it, besides the walls. I am waiting until I have level 2 carpentry. 

-Any suggestions on where to build another base? I've already build one in West point, for the fishing of-course. 

-Also, I would love to see your bases in the replies. It would be cool seeing all of the ideas you guys have, maybe improve my base? 

I've never had a base in WP. Only Mul and Bedofrd Falls.

As for improvements. You don't want to place crops that Z's will be able to trample over unhindered. Build a wooden wall and/or tear down the garden fence. I also agree, pick a safehouse with two stories. Sheet ropes are a life saver.

I build on the farm near the warehouse, heading to West Point. I felt that it was a good spot, due to the close range warehouse, Mcoy's and the multiple other restaurants nearby. 

Dang, that's where I had my longest run. I just lived in the apartments above the food market. So easy to just lead them down that middle road and slaughter them.

Archived