The Stomping Land (Dinosaur Survival Game)

Dahugo

Hey,

I thought I should share this Indie Project with you guys.

The Stomping Land by Supercrit is a dinosaur survival game where you have to survive on a lonely island with dinosaurs on it. There are different kinds of dinosaurs, herbivores (for example a Stegosaurus) and carnivores(example: T-Rex). The game features Multiplayer and PvP too, so you can also play on servers with other people.

The game opens its gates on May 30th for non-kickstarter backers on Steam Early Access. The current price is going to be set at 24,99$, quite high imo.

Here's the YT Channel with gameplay impressions, including the Early Access trailer.

So what do you think about it? I really like the idea of the developers, although there are some points which make me think about whether buying it at the beginning or not (e.g.  the price).

For more information, see here (Official Homepage).

Dinosaurs! Cool!! (clyde) But now that I've read the description, I don't like the forced difficulty that you wouldn't survive on the "light meat" of smaller dinosaurs... Also dinosaurs have their own stars? Whaaat? Bummer. I've been waiting for a good dinogame forever. :(

Basically just seems way too gamey.

The visuals seem ok I guess and dinosaurs are always awesome but It's a miss for me at least.