Some fracking clarity, please oh god.

argenex

Is it possible for us to get a valid item list for multi-player servers?

We need to know what items are for several reasons:

1. In case for some reason an admin needs to spawn one.

2. In case people who are naughty are spawning them in.

So this request is to please add a list, somewhere, that is up to date, for the multi-player folks. I know, I know, we're all on beta, not full releases and stuff, but it is very frustrating right now for us to properly administrate when we don't know what stuff is.

The items.txt file currently incomplete with the current multiplayer build.

(also some of the commands are mis-labeled).

A priority should be maintaining a valid list of items since we have a large inventory in-game, and this list should be extensive and available. There is no reason to obfuscate such a thing.

Thanks!

(sorry I hit post when I ment the title to say "ITEMS some fracking clarity, please oh god, but the forum server didn't respond and well that's why the title isn't complete. Also I can't edit the title which is kinda weird.)

Edit: Please don't reply with "oh they are found here", there's several of us....

We've all looked at those files. Don't make me sit here and list all of the things that ARE NOT in those files that can me spawned because they are in the code. This post isn't about arguing about a few things one guy might know, its a post asking for a knowledge base to be created and maintained. Thank you.

Thank you thank you thank you.

We're trying to do probably some stupid stuff.

We're totally not building new towns and facilities and having events for our players to do stuff. Well we are and I am at my worst when I try to be funny.

We understand that, any new stuff we create will have to be wiped on map updates, but we've got a pretty solid 15+ person community so we're busting our butts to keep them busy.

Thanks again.