Unpack all.

parishkl

I think it would be nice if we had an "unpack all" button for unloading loot into a cabinet at a safehouse, the equivalent of the "loot all" button when you're scavenging.

I usually organize my scavenging bags by type (canned goods/non-perishables, books, medical supplies, tools, and fresh foods) and I likewise dump them into corresponding drawers/shelves whenever I get to a safe place. It's kind of a pain to have to drag-and-drop them over one at a time to do this though.

I'm in the same boat as the OP, I have seperate bags for seperate loot (mostly I divide it between "food & water" and "other useful stuff") and dragging items into my fridge one at a time - especially if the icons keep shifting as stacks finish moving - can be a pain.  We have a Loot All button, so hey, why not this too?

I would like an option for "Select all". The equivalent for windows hotkey CTRL + A.

If I want to move all my items except 3 items I press "Select all" and then deselect those items that I don't want to move.

I know you can drag a selection box over the items but this is a wierd experience, first I need to find a spot that I can start dragging from which is hard due to all the "Grab One" "Grab All" context buttons etc. And if it's alot of items there is a significant time before I have traveled through all the objects and selected them all.

Lazy level 9000 xD

Fyi, you can change the size of the UI windows ; so if you have troubles clicking to start the selection box you can make the UI loot window a bit larger, select your stuff, and then put it back to its previous size if you want.

You can also keep shift pressed + Click to select multiple items (just like ctrl on Windows)

hope that helped ;o