Problem with spawn points

Roni

Question

Hello, I don't know why the custom spawn points don't work, I use Camden County as a map.

I have configured the spawnpoints.lua file, as well as the spawnregions.lua

but every time it spawns me to different places, and what I made a mistake in writing the code? can you help me I have tried everything, I can't do it, yet I have the minimum knowledge to handle this type of file

attached files.

if need anything more else tell me

Thanks

spawnpoints.lua pzserver_spawnregions (2).lua

5 answers to this question

An example from a mod I made:

function SpawnPoints()
	return
	{
		unemployed = 
		{
			{worldX = 33, worldY = 22, posX = 282, posY = 164},
		},
	}
end

unemployed is the profession that can spawn at the location.  Any profession not specified will default to unemployed, so this example location works for all professions.

The spawn points are set for each profession in the specific mod, your spawn is then selected "randomly" from the list in the map settings. You adding another spawn point would not override all the previous ones.

you want that even if I add new spawn points in these two files. . the other spawn points still present in the mod which is present in the folder 108600/20810../media/maps/CamdenCounty, those remain? because in the spawn points that I customized, I only set one appearance point.

so if I understand correctly for the rest, it would be enough for me to delete all the spawn points present in the specific mod folder too present on 108600...?

but then I would like to say, rather than adding these two files, you might as well modify it directly via the specific mod?

I would like to customize two appearance points, where players can select their appearance points to avoid appearing randomly each time

Just to understand, you want to create two custom spawn points that everyone who will select them will spawn on those exact positions as set by those spawn points? You can follow this guide on adding the spawn points in that case:

Archived