Zomboid Character can send out his thoughts to the player (Immersiveness)

Unamelable

Zomboid Player can send out his thoughts to the player giving a bit of information or his opinion in a situation. To do this, the player must press the "think" button by pressing F or character gonna say his thoughts randomly (can be disabled at settings).

The first days of zombie encounters:

"FUCK!" "HOLY SHIT!" "O MY GOD!"

A character when he's already lived a bit in the apocalypse.

"He doesn't look friendly" "I wish he hadn't seen me" "I don't want to meet a zombie"

The character turns his attention to fuel: A full tank makes me happy; Half's not bad, I won't go to waste; I need to find a way to put gas in this car

The character turns his attention to fatigue: I need to wrap things up; I think that's it

The character turns his attention to weapon: It doesn't look great, but it'll last; This thing's gonna break soon; This thing's about to break

The character turns his attention to stairs: I don't see anyone in the front yet; There's X zombies.

The character turns his attention to window: I don't see anyone from below; There's X zombies below.

The character turns his attention to hunger or thirst: I'd eat a dog; I'd even eat a rat; Does cannibalism work on zombies?; I'm ready to drink my own piss; I'm REALLY thirsty

The character turns his attention to depression (Cover other thinking): It's all worthless; They will never end; I'm so sick of all this

And of course his own thoughts

I'd smoke a cigarette; Is it the end of the world?; I'd eat something sweet; How many are there?; Not the kind of vacation I wanted; I should check the list of things I need to get; At least I'm immune to this crap.