I keep dying for no reason!

LandonPlays

One day I was playing Project Zomboid when saw my queasy moodle pop up and I slowly sat there and died. I thought that was a little weird how I just started and died. So I created a new one but then it popped up again for no reason and killed me, and I didn't even come in contact with a zomboid! I don't know why this keeps happening I think it might be a bug. But whatever it is it keeps killing me! Someone please help me.   

Screenshot 2023-10-15 171514.png

7 hours ago, Hugo Qwerty said:

It looks like one of your mods is throwing errors (just visible in the bottom right).

Your console file (C:\Users\Username\Zomboid\console.txt) might shed some light on the cause.

I alr tried that, I even got rid of all my mods and it still dose it!

15 hours ago, LandonPlays said:

Its saying its larger than 4 MB

That should not be the case unless there is something wrong with the game, the logs should be very small.
You can use any file-sharing website of your choice or a temporary one like filetransfer.io for example to share it instead of the forum in that case.

On 10/18/2023 at 8:08 AM, Beard said:

That should not be the case unless there is something wrong with the game, the logs should be very small.
You can use any file-sharing website of your choice or a temporary one like filetransfer.io for example to share it instead of the forum in that case.

Alright I think you might be able to download the logs.zip

https://filetransfer.io/data-package/cQbVFZ2x#link

The last 5 logs just have a ton of mods enabled and a lot of mod errors. Therefore the issue is likely mod related.
Are you sure you disabled them properly to test them out?
I would recommend going to the Zomboid folder again and deleting the "mods" folder there. After that try starting a new game.

1 hour ago, Beard said:

The last 5 logs just have a ton of mods enabled and a lot of mod errors. Therefore the issue is likely mod related.
Are you sure you disabled them properly to test them out?
I would recommend going to the Zomboid folder again and deleting the "mods" folder there. After that try starting a new game.

So it finally works, I an going to have to see which mod was causing me to die before, thanks!