No Loot in Metal Cupboards in Agricultural Warehouses

Bullet_Magnate

Everyone's probably seen what I call the "agricultural warehouses" on the map -- long, narrow buildings with two garage doors on one end that contain a huge number of crates containing sacks of fruit / veg -- and usually a set of metal shelves and a couple of metal counters / cupboards (one with a sink). 

Maybe I'm just super unlucky, but when I search these places the metal cupboards are ALWAYS completely empty.  I find stuff in similar cupboards in other locations, but there is NEVER anything in them in these warehouses.  (The *shelves* usually have some loot, but the cupboards -- nothing, ever.)

This has happened enough for me that it feels like an error in the loot system somewhere . . .

5 hours ago, Pandorea said:

What are your loot settings?

Sandbox game, all default -- only exception is annotated maps, which are set to Extremely Rare (to decrease the chance of duplicates). 

Any mods?

I plead GUILTY to modding in the first degree! :D   Yes, I use a TON of mods . . . so admittedly that could be it. 

Either way, this will be addressed with the next update :)

Super mega awesome, as always.  8-)  

And, uhh, if y'all are going to be tinkering with the loot spawning system anyway ...  ;)