Allow us to pick from our garden. Also, grow fruit trees.

Rikashey

If this suggestion has been suggested already then please forgive me and do not bite my head off.

Currently, you only have the choice to harvest all of the crops from a single plant.

The problem with this is that if you harvest all of them then they all just sit in a non-refrigerated container and rot at the same time.

I suggest that we are able to have the choice in how many we would like to pick. Allow us to pick from the plant and let it continue to grow and mature.

I also suggest that Apple, Orange, Peach, and Avacado trees be added to the game. Allow us to plant trees and watch them grow even if it takes a while. I feel like Gardening should be expanded upon.

Avacado + Hammer(?) + Bowl = Guacamole

Guacamole + Chips = Tasty Guacamole Meal(?) <----- I don't know. Something.

Also, fruit pies.

It'd have to be relatively young fruit trees because those don't grow overnight. Maybe find a small tree that's as yet old enough to yield fruit, then dig it up with a spade and drag it back to where you want to plant it.

You'd have to water it constantly though. Keep it from dying from thirst while it rebuilds its root system.

yes, seeds are good to have...kinda important i suppose. but trees need certain things to grow and thrive in an environment.

personally, i want a Redwood or Giant Sequioa in my backyard. but the climate in Utah ensures that just ain't gonna happen.

realism, with so much emphasis on it throughout the game, throwing it out the window for a tree seems silly.

here are the wild fruit bearing trees of Kentucky http://www.ehow.com/list_7278608_wild-fruit-trees-kentucky.html